Real Estate and Construction Law
Our office provides legal support on real estate and construction law to domestic and foreign investors, banks, landowners, tenants, real estate buyers and sellers in all legal matters related to the real estate market.Our firm’s competence in this field covers Real Estate Legal Review, Construction & Architecture, Real Estate Finance, Zoning Law, Rental and Sales Contracts, Turkey Projects, FIDIC Contracts, Investment and Planning.
Ensar Law Firm performs representation services in judicial and administrative authorities in the field of this law department from the issuance of contracts to management, legislative harmonization, legal review, establishment and conversion procedures, obtaining permissions from the relevant authorities, and disputes.
The main subjects we provide legal support to our clients regarding real estate and construction law
- General consultancy on a wide range of real estate issues, including joint ventures, land purchase, long-term lease contracts, construction loans, and lease of housing and commercial assets.
- Lease contracts
- Real estate purchase and sale, real estate financing, usufruct, altitude, mortgage establishment and abandonment of the same rights
- Compliance with zoning and environmental legislation
- Real estate joint ventures, joint ventures and Real Estate Investment Partnership (REIT)
- Foreigners’ buying permits
- Development of housing projects and condominium
- Organized industry and free trade zones real estate investment; land selection, before and after investment formalities, investment incentives, related agreements and due dilig
- Including sales promise, commercial lease and purchase agreements, privileged allocations, joint development agreements, architectural copyright and license agreements, FIDIC contracts,
- subcontractor, engineering and purchase contracts, construction, rental, sales, management finance and management contracts. all contracts
- Representation before courts of law, criminal administration and tax in disputes related to land and real estate
- Real estate lawsuits, especially lawsuits between the buyer and seller, zoning plans and licenses, evacuation and adaptation lawsuits
- Ad hoc and institutional arbitration on issues such as expropriation, appraisal, delay, delivery of defective goods, completion, copyright and so on.
Further information, Please contact.